In consideration for being permitted to participate in any way in Saddlebrooke Swim Club (“Club”) organized, supported or sponsored activities (“activities”), I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin:
1. Acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of swimming activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activities.
2. Fully understand that (a) swimming activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury including, but not limited to, illness, disability, paralysis and death (“risks”); (b) these risks may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others involved or participating in the activities, the type and/or condition of the facility at which the activities take place, or the negligence of myself or others; (c ) there may be other risks and social and/or economic losses either known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all risks and responsibility for losses, costs and damages I incur as a result of my participation in such activities.
3. Waive and release the Saddlebrooke Swim Club, its members, administrators, directors, officers, agents, volunteers, employees and any other person or entity involved with Club activities (collectively “released parties”) from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages or suits at law or equity of any kind on account of or in any way related to or growing out of my participation in Club activities and agree not to institute any claims or legal action against any released party for any matter released herein.
4. Agree that should any claim be made against a released party in contravention of the terms and provisions herein I will indemnify and hold harmless the released party for any loss or expenses, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees and court costs, arising from such claim.
5. Sign this Application freely, voluntarily, competently and without inducement or assurance of any nature.
Download, Print, Fill In, Mail (with check) to : Joan Pierce, 62195 E. Northwood Rd., Tucson AZ 85739
(instructions are on the form)
Place this card on your swim bag. In case of an emergency. Clear Tags are availaable from your coach at the pool.
Click Below to Download and Print