1. Sign below for an hour’s time (6, 7, or 8am) and day (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays) Only preregistered swimmers allowed.
THE LINK TO RESERVE A TIME CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4aaaa62bab9-desertview
2. Swipe your card as you enter gate to log in usage (important).
3. Use all social distancing protocols. (masks, 6 feet, touch no common surfaces)
4. Show up in bathing suit, with equipment in hand (not in bag) on the hour ( no earlier than 5 minutes before). There will be no chairs to put towels and clothing so bring minimal things.
5. Swim one to a lane, with odd lanes stopping on deep end only and even lanes stopping on shallow end only.
6. Lane 4 swimmer is assigned the hour monitoring responsibility. No one permitted on deck besides coach.
7. Exit pool promptly at 55 minutes (6:55, 7:55, 8:55). Do not stop to socialize. Pick up equipment and leave pool deck before next group enters.
8. Locker rooms locked and bath rooms are closed except for extreme potty emergencies.
9. Our summer “paper” coaches will have workouts available for all 4 days each week in plastic baggies at alternating ends of the pool.
SBSC PUTS ON SWIMMING CLINICS FREE OF CHARGE AND OPEN
TO ALL SADDLEBROOKE RESIDENTS.
The first is our "Let's Swim Clinic".
This clinic is geared toward the casual swimmer that wants
to improve their swimming abilities and make swimming
more enjoyable and more efficient. Allowing them to swim
comfortably for health and fitness.
The next clinic will take place March 11th through the 27th and will run three weeks on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00am to 11:00am.
Each clinic session has swim club members at each lane,
coaching a maximum of four swimmers per lane, which
allows us to provide you with personalized attention.
All of the coaches are volunteers and again, the club asks nothing in
return other than your continuing enjoyment of your
new-found swimming skills.
To register contact Lyn Moreno: email@example.com
ADULT LEARN TO SWIM
This program,which is offered by the SaddleBrooke Swim Club,is for adults who have beginning to no prior swimming experience and may even have a fear of the water. Our goal is to provide you with basic water skills, including how to float, tread water and breath while swimming. Once armed with these skills, you will be able to take advantage of the wonderful benefits that swimming provides, such as: improved cardio fitness, flexibility and a method to exercise which is easy on your joints!
This clinic is held at the Desert View Swimming Complex and will take place this Fall.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THE CLINIC-THIS IS A SERVICE OF SADDLEBROOKE SWIM CLUB
To register or receive more information for this program, contact Laurie Loose at (505)264-2771 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org THE CLASS IS LIMITED TO TWELVE PARTICIPANTS !
SADDLEBROOKE GRANDKIDS EASTER EGG HUNT
An annual event that has served hundreds of grandchildren of ALL residents over the years.
Held at the Mountain View Clubhouse . Bring the grand kidout and enjoy the fun!
GRANDKIDS DAY AT THE POOL
A newer event that we hope grows into a must do for all visiting Saddlebrooke grandchildren. Held at the Desert View Pool.
“Members: Membership shall be open to any person who is a resident in good standing of SaddleBrooke, including renters. “
Multiple National Champions as well as many All-Americans
Coaching Five Days per Week. As much or as little as you prefer. There are sessions for all levels, from competition to fitness.
Drop in to a practice and join in the fun.
Or use the contact form below to get ahold of us via email.
OPEN TO ALL SADDLEBROOKE RESIDENTS, RENTERS AND GUESTS
See you at the pool!!
39900 S Clubhouse Dr, Tucson, Arizona 85739, United States