DUE TO COVID-19 ALL SCHEDULED CLUB ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN RESHUFFLED INCLUDING PRACTICE
Reservation instructions for Swim Club Pool Use.
(Please check back as these may change on October 1.)
1. Sign below for an hour’s time (6, 7, or 8am) and day (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays) or for one of the two 90-minute sessions on Sunday (6am and 7:30am). All workouts are coached sessions, with only preregistered swimmers allowed.
THE LINK TO RESERVE A TIME CAN BE FOUND HERE: Monday
The maximum attendance is 10 people: one in each lane at each end of the pool. Visit https://youtu.be/2n4jChqawyo for more info.
2. Swipe your card as you enter gate to log in usage (important).
3. Use all social distancing protocols (masks, 6 feet, touch no common surfaces).
4. Show up in bathing suit, 5 minutes before your start time so the coach can explain the workout concept before you begin warmup.
5. Swim only on your assigned side of the lane. Maintain at least 6 feet between swimmers at all times. Those assigned to start at the deep end will stay to the north (tennis court) side of the lane while those starting at the shallow end will hug the south lane rope (nearest the gym).
6. Lane 4 swimmer is assigned the hour monitoring responsibility. No one permitted on deck besides coach.
7. Exit the pool promptly at 55 minutes (6:55, 7:55, 8:55) and maintain at least 6 feet of separation at all times. The last group must vacate the area immediately to clear the area for the resident swimmers session.
8. Locker rooms are not available at all, and bath rooms are available only for extreme potty emergencies.
Yardage Logging Coming Soon
SBSC PUTS ON SWIMMING CLINICS FREE OF CHARGE AND OPEN
TO ALL SADDLEBROOKE RESIDENTS.
The first is our "Let's Swim Clinic".
This clinic is geared toward the casual swimmer that wants
to improve their swimming abilities and make swimming
more enjoyable and more efficient. Allowing them to swim
comfortably for health and fitnes
These Programs are currently on a Covid-Hold. When available, the dates will be published here. Thank you for your understanding.
Each clinic session has swim club members at each lane,
coaching a maximum of four swimmers per lane, which
allows us to provide you with personalized attention.
All of the coaches are volunteers and again, the club asks nothing in
return other than your continuing enjoyment of your
new-found swimming skills.
For more info contact Lyn Moreno: email@example.com
ADULT LEARN TO SWIM
This program,which is offered by the SaddleBrooke Swim Club,is for adults who have beginning to no prior swimming experience and may even have a fear of the water. Our goal is to provide you with basic water skills, including how to float, tread water and breath while swimming. Once armed with these skills, you will be able to take advantage of the wonderful benefits that swimming provides, such as: improved cardio fitness, flexibility and a method to exercise which is easy on your joints!
This clinic is held at the Desert View Swimming Complex and will take place as soon as allowable.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THE CLINIC-THIS IS A SERVICE OF SADDLEBROOKE SWIM CLUB
To register or receive more information for this program, contact Terese Butler by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org THE CLASS IS LIMITED TO TWELVE PARTICIPANTS !
ANNUAL EVENTS: Dates TBD
SADDLEBROOKE GRANDKIDS EASTER EGG HUNT
An annual event that has served hundreds of grandchildren of ALL residents over the years.
Held at the Mountain View Clubhouse .
GRANDKIDS DAY AT THE POOL
A newer event that we hope grows into a must do for all visiting Saddlebrooke grandchildren. Held at the Desert View Pool.
“Members: Membership shall be open to any person who is a resident in good standing of SaddleBrooke, including renters. “
Multiple National Champions as well as many All-Americans
Coaching Five Days per Week. As much or as little as you prefer. There are sessions for all levels, from competition to fitness.
Drop in to a practice and join in the fun.
Or use the contact form below to get ahold of us via email.
OPEN TO ALL SADDLEBROOKE RESIDENTS, RENTERS AND GUESTS
See you at the pool!!
39900 S Clubhouse Dr, Tucson, Arizona 85739, United States