No More Reservations-Two Per Lane Only(for now)
Reservation instructions for Swim Club Pool Use.
1. Sign up below . All workouts are coached sessions, with only preregistered swimmers allowed.
THE LINK TO RESERVE A TIME CAN BE FOUND HERE:
The maximum attendance is 10 people: one in each lane at each end of the pool. Visit https://youtu.be/2n4jChqawyo for more info.
2. Swipe your card as you enter gate to log in usage (important).
3. Use all social distancing protocols (masks, 6 feet, touch no common surfaces).
4. Show up in bathing suit, 5 minutes before your start time so the coach can explain the workout concept before you begin warmup.
5. Swim only on your assigned side of the lane. Maintain at least 6 feet between swimmers at all times. Those assigned to start at the deep end will stay to the north (tennis court) side of the lane while those starting at the shallow end will hug the south lane rope (nearest the gym).
6. Exit the pool promptly at the end of your workout time and maintain at least 6 feet of separation at all times. The last group must vacate the area immediately to clear the area for the resident swimmers session.